Wednesday, February 18, 2009

2 week checkup

Addisyn had her 2 week checkup yesterday and she is doing good:) She now weighs 7lbs. 9.5 oz. which is 25% for weight & is 21 1/4" long which is 80% for height. I always worry at first if they are eating enough, so it is reassuring to me that she is growing...she must be getting enough:) She still has a billirubin level of 12.7 so it is taking its sweet time clearing out of her system but it IS going down so thats the important thing I guess...she is just a little on the yellow side for now. Sorry I really should have a picture...but I don't at the moment:( Pictures will come soon!

2 comments:

Jennifer Parcell said...

I am glad that she is doing well! I am the same way about the weight gain stuff. Pretty much paranoid! I always was relieved with any weight gain! And yes more pictures please!

Jennifer Parcell said...

I am sorry you only got one comment on this post, so I thought that I better send another one! I am glad that the numbers are going down and I am glad you are such a good moomy taking great care of her!