Ryan finally got his deer from last years hunt back from the taxidermist.... here are the before and after pictures of our plant shelf....hmm....or should I say animal shelf LOL!
BEFORE....
AFTER.... the newest one is the one on the far left
Do they ever stare at you in a creepy way!? Like at night when the lights are low? Just kidding! That's awesome! Geez even in the picture, I feel like the new guy is staring me down! It's like he knows I eat his kind! sorry dude!Survival of the fitest, right?
5 comments:
Do they ever stare at you in a creepy way!? Like at night when the lights are low? Just kidding! That's awesome! Geez even in the picture, I feel like the new guy is staring me down! It's like he knows I eat his kind! sorry dude!Survival of the fitest, right?
Nice!! I will have to get Eddie up here to look at it. As in up to the computer:)
I just don't what to say "how cute" or "looks like fun" but those girlie comments won't due. "Nice" will just have to do it.
Yeah! I found your blog via Saedi's! It's way cute and I love the pictures of Addisyn. Hope it's all going well.
I love the new background! Those deer (or is it buck?) are beautiful!
Post a Comment