Yup...everything was all too familiar, the girls toilet kept plugging and after much plunging it still didn't quite flush like it should. Since Ryan and I have become such great plumbers..LOL... we decided we might as well just pull the dang thing off AGAIN and get whatever it is out so it doesn't end up in the basement floor like the first time a toy got flushed by DEREK!! So the bolts came off again and the toilet was tipped and....this is what we found stuck inside this time....
An orange colored pencil and a blue frog toy!!!
SERIOUSLY??!!!!!
5 comments:
I don't even know what to say.....
WOW!! :)
That is out of control! I think you need those locking things that you put on your toilet lids to keep them locked shut. I'm so sorry, what a pain!
Derek!? No no! Melissa, I think you should clamp the toilet shut and make your kids use a toddler potty! Toys would just float since there is no flush! Yikes!
I love your plumbing adventures!
I can't believe I haven't commented on any of this good stuff. You have one "wild child"!! hahaha:)
Post a Comment