Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Growing up!

I had to pull Mikayla off the laptop where she was chatting with her friend in gmail to get these pictures....WHAT how do they go from Addisyn's size to that SO FAST!!!

Such Cute Sisters:)


Katelyn


Katelyn & Mikayla


Whitney:)

5 comments:

Bryan and Sarah said...

Your daughters are beautiful! I also love the pictures of 1 month old Addisyn!

Amanda said...

I'm thinking that was probaly Lexi she was chatting with. It's crazy to me too. I am really glad that her and MiKayla have become friends. I really really like her.

Jen B. said...

I cannot believe how big they are! I look at the first picture and can almost see them as teens! The are so beautiful!! How fun for them to be able to grow up so close :)

Jennifer Parcell said...

Oh I am worried for the teenage years! I will be the mom that eaves drops and follows them in cognito while out on dates!

Lacie said...

I can't believe how long Whitney's hair has gotten. They are all beautiful!!!