Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Ryan!!

Ryan's birthday is today and he is now 31!! He had to go to work today but we went out to dinner together on Saturday to Texas Roadhouse and it was delicious! Then after we went to Frogurt and got some yummy cheesecake and cookies & cream frozen yogurt which was also very tasty:) I made him chicken cordon bleu, mashed potatoes, and caesar salad for dinner and cookies and cream ice cream for dessert. I am so lucky to have Ryan as my husband and couldn't ask for a better dad for our kids! Thanks for everything you do for us babe...you are THE BEST!! We love you!!! There are ALOT of things I love about Ryan but here is my pyradmid of 10 things I love about him......

He loves to spoil me
He is such a good kisser
He loves to help me clean:)
We make such a great team!!!!
He loves to laugh and play with the kids
I love that he watches my favorite TV shows with me
He keeps my car SO CLEAN...when I can't get around to it:)
He can always make me laugh with one of his memorized funny movie lines;)
He works in the early morning hours just so he can spend more time with the kids & I
His laugh and his HOT smile make me fall in love with him over & over & over again!!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! :) I was going to call yesterday - but it was a really crazy day! I hope you had a great birthday! We love you both :)

Lacie said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!!!

Bryan said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!

Bryan and Sarah said...

Sorry, the comment from Bryan is from both of us! Happy Birthday Ryan!