The Easter Bunny comes on Friday night to our house so that we can spend Sunday focusing on the true meaning of Easter...that and with church at 9am we would be getting up PRETTY early:) The kids had a fun Easter & a fun time coloring eggs on Saturday too. Overall it was a great relaxing weekend!
4 comments:
You are such a cute mom! I love the little girls signs - especially the spelling :) hehe they are so cute! What do your next couple of weeks look like? We should plan something to get together :)
I love your Easter Pictures! I forgot about coloring eggs! I'll have to do that next year.
That is such a good idea to have the easter bunny come on friday night instead. Looks like you guys had fun.
I will never do Easter any other way than Friday night! My parents did that and I think that it works out so well! We are rushed to get ready on time every Sunday let alone easter sunday, let alone Easter bunny egghunt and basket hunt and egg cracking fights and breakfast. Sill getting four kids ready and all decked out is exhausting enough. And we do focus on the savior more instead of candy and bunny's and stuff. Great eggs too! Loved the BYU egg and Dereks proud face!
Post a Comment