Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Welcome To are Famley Pikcnik

On Sunday, the kids wanted to have a family picnic so they got out chairs and blankets and used there sidewalk chalk to write some cute things including the "rules of the family picnic" on the back patio...so I had to get pictures:)

What we saw when we came out the back door....
Hence the name of this post:)


Katelyn wrote the "RULES"...LOL!!! I loved #2:):)


Another colorful welcome sign...


The chairs and blankets set out and ready to go:)


Katelyn & Whitney:)

Mikayla, Katelyn, & Whitney...
ready for their famley pikcnik hehe:)


3 comments:

paige said...

I gotta say, when I first read that title, I thought to myself...is Melissa really that bad of a speller? Good thing I read the post or I would have laughed at you behind your back. Not really, just kidding.

Bryan and Sarah said...

Your girls are so cute and sweet! I love how they organized a picnic and wrote the rules on the sidewalk!

Jennifer Parcell said...

How freaking cute is that! No throwing food! lol! Was this their idea? I remember that day when there was no snow! Stupid blizzard! WTF! Your girls are gorgeous just like you!