Thursday, May 28, 2009

Life is like a bowl full of.... Radishes!??

My radishes have been ready to pick for awhile, but I have been so busy I haven't gotten to them. I finally weeded and picked them today!

Check out all those radishes we grew! Yum:)


Here is my newly weeded garden...
Onions, Potatoes, Carrots(I just pulled the radishes from that row)
Strawberries, Lettuce, & Peas:)

7 comments:

Lacie said...

Those radishes look so yummy. I'm looking forward to a fresh garden tomato. Your garden looks so pretty...I know that sounds cheesey!!

paige said...

Beautiful garden. I am envious, but I would just be happy with grass right now :)

Stephanie said...

If your strawberries and tomatoes go missing in the night... I didn't take them.

The Manwaring Family said...

Your garden looks so great! I got a late start due to laziness. I just did not want to pull those weeds! lol. Its nice to see what my garden should look like at this time...way to go on your garden!

shannon said...

Look at you miss green thumb:) Thanks for lettin me know about the pics your are much better.

Bryan and Sarah said...

Your radishes look great and the garden looks fun! I'm jealous of all the fresh veggies you'll be enjoying!

Jennifer Parcell said...

Those radishes made my mouth water! Weeding is not bad, it's just finding the time to do it! Looks great though! Gardening is so rewarding! I have no evidence to show for mine yet, but there is growth and that will have to do for now! Mine is spread all over my yard, wherever there was spare dirt! Really I am not kidding!