Last Saturday we decided to pack up and go have a BBQ and roast marshmallows with the kids up at the reservoir. We made hamburgers & hot dogs, chips, fruit salad, and of course delicious s'mores:) Then of course when the marshmallows were gone I found a HUGE piece of wood and made a bonfire hehehe!! The kids of course, had fun sticking there sticks in it and lighting them on fire. The weather was perfect and we found the perfect spot, close to the reservoir and the playground. It was nice and relaxing and the kids had a lot of fun:)
Ready to have some fun!

Mom...take a picture of me:)
Ready to have some fun!
Mom...take a picture of me:)
Never too many S'mores!
This picture says it all LOL!
Mikayla can't believe the burning marshmallow...
Katelyn can't figure out what to do next...maybe stop drop and roll?
Whitney is LOVING those sticky marshmallow fingers:)
And Derek...he's got the graham crackers ready and making sure to say CHEESE!

7 comments:
Oh my goodness. I'm serious when I say that you have the cutest kids - EVER! :) I love all the pictures and it looks like you guys had fun! You are such a cool mom :) I've been reading new moon... so good! I need to come visit soon! :)
Your girls are so beautiful! What a fun idea to go for a picnic - it looks like it was so fun!
Looks like a lot of fun! Someday it would be fun to go up to ed and Stephanies and let the kids play together while cooking hot dogs and smores! I know you are busy, but we miss you guys! I'm glad you got a chance to spend some quality time as a family, those are the moments that fuel the hard and trying days that seem to happen more and more. Love ya!
That is seriously the funniest picture EVER!!! Loooks like a lot of fun!
I ALMOST left another comment thinking what the crap just happened then realized that you have to approve it first.
That sounds like so much fun, we are definitely going to have to go do that!!! I can't believe how big Addy is getting, what a gorgeous little girl she is!
I LOVE the pic of the "fiery marshmallow" LOL!!! That is hilarious!!! What a great idea, cheap, close, and easy! We should do that kind of stuff more often...
Post a Comment