This was NOT my idea of a vacation...I was thinking more along the lines of a cruise or by the poolside somewhere warm! But..somehow we ended up in Ophir... anyways, the kids had a fun time playing with their cousins that they don't see very often and we did get some cute pictures of the kids from the weekend.
Derek and his cheesy smile..LOL!

Katelyn & Shelby...best cousins:)

Brooklyn & Mikayla
hanging out on the bridge

Derek throwing rocks off the bridge

Mikayla shooting the pellet gun:)

Whitney, Katelyn, Mikayla, & Shelby

Ryan...the kids would CONSTANTLY
ask for rides on the 4 wheeler...what a good sport!

What a cutie!

Addy:)

Addisyn's first time on the 4 wheeler:)

Derek had fun throwing rocks in the river:)

Playing out behind the cabin...

Katelyn posing:)

Derek playing by the river:)

Getting ready to eat some lunch:)

Whitney

Cheese!

All the cousins again:)

LOL...I thought this double outhouse was funny:)

All the cousins by the train car

Derek on the wagon wheel table:)

Brooklyn & Mikayla

Shelby & Katelyn

Derek & Ryan

Ryan & I

They have a little touring area where they show
all these restored old buildings from the town a
long time ago...they are pretty cool inside!
4 comments:
double outhouse....LOL
It looks like the kids had SO much fun! :) I remember going to that cabin with you guys when I was younger :) I LOVE the pictures of Addisyn from this trip... they are PERFECT... they almost do her cuteness justice ;)
Sorry it wasn't poolside, but it still looks fun! I'd love to hang out by a river and go four-wheeling! Your kids are so cute!
Yep! Lots of laundry! Sorry! It may not be a resort, but hey that outhouse is five stars! Oh ya and giving your eight year old a gun! Hmm I think I am afraid! Just kidding! I love it! You know how I am about guns! LOVE THEM!
Post a Comment