Saturday, May 9, 2009

Preview of Addisyn's blessing pictures:)

I took Addisyn to get her pictures taken yesterday. I am SO EXCITED at how they turned out! Cori Henderson is a girl I went to High School with and she did an AMAZING job! Here are some of the preview shots that she posted to her blog.
Cori Henderson Photography






5 comments:

Hayley said...

Oh my goodness. Those are so cute. I love the one of her sittin on her tummy.

Jen B. said...

Oh, those are so cute! I love all the things that photographers do now, She is such a cutie!

Jennifer Parcell said...

She did such a great job! I am glad that they worked out and that the smiles were there! Great photography, but it's not like it's hard to make her look cute, I mean really!

Bryan and Sarah said...

Those photos are beautiful!

Rachelle said...

What great pics! She's yet another beautiful addition to your lovely family. I loved the little feetie one especially!!!!