Sunday, May 10, 2009

Spring Soccer

Soccer started and was over before I knew it! I love going and watching the girls play and they have such a fun time playing:) Mikayla and Katelyn are the only ones old enough to play but Whitney sure is excited to be able to start in the fall! Mikayla's team won 8 of their 10 games and she made a total of 15 goals & Katelyn's team won all 11 of their 11 games and she made a total of 12 goals...WAY TO GO GIRLS!!!

Mikayla's Team





LOL...quite the kick:)

Ahhh...such a good big sister!

Derek hangin out at the soccer field...



Whitney playing goaly before the game...

Katelyn's Team


Katelyn and her medal:)



GOAL!!!!!!



3 comments:

Jen B. said...

Cute pictures! I agree soccer is so fun to watch! It's one of my favorites :) Sounds like your girls are quite the players!!

Jennifer Parcell said...

I agree, it is so much fun to watch them play and it's also great to see my friends as well! You know I have said it before but your girls are extremely beautiful and every picture of them is amazing!

Bryan and Sarah said...

Soccer is so fun! I'll bet your girls love it! I also love the photos with the mountains in the background - beautiful!