I can't believe that the last time I posted was on Mother's Day! I have been so busy with school added to my plate. I started Chemistry 1110 and English 2020 at UVU on May 6th and things have been a little hectic around here. I was a little worried about going back to school after being out of it for such a long time, plus the whole having 5 kids to take care of thing...and the fact that Addisyn was only 3 months old, But...I am LOVING it:) So far in Chemistry I have gotten 10/10 on my first 3 quizzes and 98% on my first Chemistry test, English is NOT my favorite OR my strong spot...but I will pull it off somehow...I will most definitely lose some of sleep over it...but it has to be done right!? I am working on writing a 25 page research paper that is submitted in pieces and then the full report at the end for the final. The title of my report is "Music Education- An Instrumental Part of Our Public Schools" and my thesis is "The study of music has been proven to positively affect a child’s brain development, ability to learn, social skills and emotional development, and therefore it should be required in public schools" SO NOW THAT YOU ARE OFICIALLY BORED FROM READING THIS POST...LOL! Anyways, I have gotten full points on my first 2 reports so hopefully I can do well on my final report which is worth the majority of the points. So the disclaimer is...if I am anti-social or forget your birthday or start rambling about protons, neutrons, & electrons or walk past you like a zombie in the store....you will know why:):)
3 comments:
Way to go! I don't know how you are managing to get GREAT grades with 5 kids! You are absolutely amazing!
I miss you! But I know that this will pass and you will succeed, you always do! Love ya!
You amaze me! Go for it with school!
Post a Comment