Ditto! I had a great day! Dare I say the best yet! It was a perfect day and I wish it didn't have to end! Nick went the whole day without saying that I am not his mom! Yay!
Happy Mother's day to you!
I love your new family picture at the top of your blog! Way cute! Your kids are getting so big! All of them! Were does time go????
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ditto! I had a great day! Dare I say the best yet! It was a perfect day and I wish it didn't have to end! Nick went the whole day without saying that I am not his mom! Yay!
Happy Mother's day to you!
I love your new family picture at the top of your blog! Way cute! Your kids are getting so big! All of them! Were does time go????
Post a Comment