Sunday, June 14, 2009

Derek and the potty...to be continued....

Well Derek went on his little potty yesterday for the first time and he was so proud and excited to have cool big boy underwear. I told him if he goes he gets a treat so now every time he goes he says.."I want a treat mom":) I have mixed feelings about the whole thing...I swear it is more work for me than it is worth...Uggghhh! PLUS...half the time he doesn't get his little pecker under the little boy guard thingy and there goes the pee all over his toilet and the floor...potty training girls is MUCH easier! This is the conversation...Me: "Derek you have to keep your little pecker down in the potty dude" Derek: "Oh push my petker down?" LOL..boys! I don't know what I've started...but wish me luck...I'm gonna need it!!!


So proud of himself:)


Yup...he's outside in his underwear


Running in circles...

Lovin his new big boy underwear...:)


6 comments:

Lacie said...

Have FUN with that....I am SOOO not ready!! Maybe when he is 3. Ryder had what I call a Christmas poo hahaha he just went in the toilet. GOOD LUCK!! Even when he learns to aim he will soon want to stand and aim and believe me it will be all over your bathroom!:)

Jen B. said...

I think they look so cute the first time you put underwear on them!!! He looks so happy:) I am still cracking up about the "Petker" that's funny stuff!!!! LOL

Good luck, it will pass, soon!
(No pun intended:)

Jennifer Parcell said...

Petker is classic! I love it! I sure hope that the big boy unddies do the trick! Boys seem to pick it up pretty quick! Good Luck!

Stephanie said...

Haha! He is so cute running around in his underwear :)

Jennifer Sciore said...

What a cutie! I agree that it seems like more work for you. We have been trying with Kolten a little here and there and it is such a pain. I think we are soon going to put him in big boy undies. How can we not when they look so dang cute in them?

Bryan and Sarah said...

That is so cute and funny. I'm glad that girls are easier; I've been worried about potty training Jessie. It will be nice to have her out of diapers!