I weeded the garden yesterday....which is actually more therapeutic than work to me...and of course it looks so pretty with no weeds:) The second part of my garden has started to grow so I got pictures of both sides. We also decided to dig up some red potatoes for dinner and pull some lettuce that was ready and make a salad....I love fresh garden vegetables! Now I can't wait for the Tomatoes and Cucumbers...Mmmm:)
Row 1: Corn, Row 2: Tomatoes, Row 3: Watermelon & Cantaloupe,
Row 4: Cucumber & Squash(I think:), Row 5: Green Beans,
Row 6: Tomatoes, Cilantro, & a variety of peppers
Row 1: Onions,
Row 2: Potatoes-I have never grown them before and they are SO FUN!
Mikayla helped me dig some up yesterday and she says it is "like a treasure hunt"
when you dig them out of the ground:) Row 3: Carrots,
Row 4: Strawberries, Row 5: Lettuce...that has been eaten:),
Row 6: LOTS of Peas
The red potatoes that we dug up! It was so crazy to me to
find these buried in the ground under the plant!
4 comments:
Lookin Good!
Wow! I am way impressed! THat is so impressive! WHen you say you are doing a garden you really do a garden! So so very impressed and inspired!
I love gardens!!!! I find such joy growing my own food!!! Cheesy but true!
Those veggies look awesome!
Post a Comment