
First of all, I am so grateful to have such a GREAT husband! He is the best companion I could ever ask for and every day we are together I love him more and more:) Thanks for all you do for me and for putting up with me;) You are the best dad and I love the way each one of our kids adores their daddy! You are always so good to make them feel loved, play fun games with them, and to work hard to provide everything for them....You are the BEST!! Hope your Father's Day is a good one:) I Love you babe!
I am also grateful for my Heavenly Father on Father's Day, and that he is always there for us. I heard a good saying today that I really liked..."If he leads you to it, he will guide you through it" I am thankful for my Heavenly Father who has always been there to "guide me through" wherever I am at in my life:)
1 comment:
Fathers are awesome!
Post a Comment