I have said it before, but I will say it again....I can't believe how quickly the time goes by! Our little Addisyn is 5 months old and she is so much fun. She has learned how to jabber lately and occasionally gets in a "dada" and "baba" which I think is her attempt at mama:) She has been rolling from back to front and front to back for about a month now, and she does pretty good at scooting herself around in circles, or barrel rolling from one side of the room to the other LOL! She has found her fingers and has started sucking on her index finger and her middle finger....every time I catch her I desperately pull them out and give her a binky...but I will admit it is kinda cute:) She loves laying on her back and playing with her hands and feet, sitting in her Bumbo chair watching Baby Einstein videos, going on walks in the stroller with her big sisters, and smiling...especially at daddy:) She sleeps from 7 at night until 830 or 9 in the morning...and YES I'm lovin it! She is such a good baby and we love her so much!!








5 comments:
She has got to be one of the cutest babies alive! SO pretty and girly! Great pictures Melissa!
I love the last pic of her and Mikayla....her face is so funny, she's like "what?" so cute!!! hehe
Miss! She is so adorable :) I can't believe how gorgeous her eyes are, and I love her little dimples!
WOW! She is so dang cute!! Kolten loved his bumbo chair. I can't believe that she is 5 months already!
She is beautiful! I also love the picture of her with Mikayla - so cute!
Post a Comment