
I have been a slacking blogger...I know. We celebrated our 10th anniversary last week and then went away last weekend to Veags with NO KIDS...and it was AMAZING!! I can't remember the last time we got to go on a vacation for one night let alone a whole weekend without any of our kids...it was SO NICE:) Ryan suprised me with some new perfume I had been wanting. I am so grateful to have such a sweet husband...we have grown even closer and more in love over the 10 years we have been together. He is such a good dad and works so hard to provide everything for our family. He is so thoughtful and is always so good to pitch in and help me when I am crazy busy. Thanks for all you do babe...we make a great team;) Love you!
7 comments:
Congrats!!
Such a cute picture. I am glad you guys had fun we are headed out the door to powell and dont get back till next Tuesday so we will hang for shure when we get back. Text me so I have your number again cause im still waiting on my new phone.
Congrats on 10 years you two!
Yay for 10 years! It's a great milestone in marriage I think! Glad you guys got to celebrate in Vegas. What fun!
Congrats, you crazy kids!! :)
Ten years is a big one! Glad to hear your get away was fun! I can only imagine how hot Vegas was this time of year!
Happy 10th Anniversary!
Post a Comment