Saturday, July 11, 2009

I LOVE this little girl!!


Daddy was able to get her to smile once:)


Ohhhh....she's such a sweetie!



I'm loving her cheeks in this one:)

6 comments:

Nate And Bobby Jo said...

she is so stinking cute. We had so much fun the other night we will have to get together again soon. Hey call me when you see this because my cell phone still isn't working and I sont have any of my contacts on my getto phone.

Jennifer Parcell said...

She is and always will be adorable! You sure make cute kids!

stephanie said...

She's getting sooooooooo big! What a doll! But then you guys have it done how to make beautiful babies. Thanks for the update!

Bryan and Sarah said...

Beautiful blue eyes and cozy cheeks!

Lacie said...

That last pic is SOOO dang cute! We need to still get Derek and Ryder together to play and take a new picture!

Stephanie said...

Aw... I miss this little face! She is such an angel!