Ryan took me out to eat at the Chef's Table, then we went bowling---you are supposed to try and get the ball to MISS all the pins right??---NOT good lol! The restaurant was really nice and had a pretty view out the window by our table:)
Wow! Fine dining to the fullest! I love when you get up to go to the bathroom and then come back and they push your seat in and replace your napkin on your lap! A little creepy! Good food though! I like to be pampered! And no kids! Thats to die for!
3 comments:
Mmmmmmmm...I love Chef's Table. I'm jealous of the bowling part too. What's up with all the fun dates lately? Lucky you!
You look so beautiful!
Wow! Fine dining to the fullest! I love when you get up to go to the bathroom and then come back and they push your seat in and replace your napkin on your lap! A little creepy! Good food though! I like to be pampered! And no kids! Thats to die for!
Post a Comment