Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Temple Square

Ryan and I went on a date up to Temple Square. We went and got a tour of the Conference Center, I have never been inside so it was fun to get to see it! I couldn't believe how big it was inside...and I loved the garden area on the roof:) After that we went to eat at the "Roof" Restaurant. The food was really good and the view was beautiful. Then we went on a carriage ride around Temple square and up into City Creek Canyon & Memory Grove...it was a really pretty night and fun to have a night away from the kids.

On top of the Conference Center...


At the Roof Restaurant


The view of the temple out our window...


On the carriage ride...

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

This looks like so much fun and the Roof is amazing!! :)

Jennifer Parcell said...

How amazing! You two look beautiful with the temple as your backdrop! How fantastic!