We have a tradition to read a Christmas story together as a family every night in December. I make a schedule of what story is what night and wrap up the stories or choose them from the Friend or the Ensign and then each night the kids get to unwrap one present or open one envelope and we read the story inside together. Then they get to eat one of their chocolates from their Christmas countdown calendars. They love this tradition and I think it helps them to try and remember the true meaning of Christmas. I love the Christmas season!!
4 comments:
I so love that tradition! I am going to have to steal this one!
I love this tradition! I think I'll start it next year - chocolate and stories is a great combination. Also, Happy Birthday and Congratulations to Katelyn! I also love Mikayla's painting!
What a cute tradition!! :) Maybe Matt and I could read stories to each other ;) haha
I love the tradition and I like how you've wrapped the books...what a cute idea. Next year, I'm all over it! I don't know how you do it all!!!
PS--the M&Ms are soooo good. I hate you for that!
Post a Comment