
Addy LOVES her daddy! She gets so excited when he gets home and smiles non-stop when he holds her...so we had to get a picture:) I just love her 2 little bottom teeth...she is so much fun! I can't believe she is 10 months old already! She has been standing up by herself in the middle of the room lately without holding onto anything....no steps yet but she stands there for a minute and thinks about it and then plops down on her butt. Addisyn can always bring a smile to my face...I love her SO MUCH!
6 comments:
That is such a cute picture :) Addy always makes me smile too!
What a cute picture! She is absolutely adorable! I too love the little bottom teeth,, so cute!
I can't believe how big she is getting!!! What a gorgeous little girl she is!
I found a really good recipe for cinnabon cinnamon rolls!! And now I HAVE to have them. Wanna get together and make them next week or on Sunday or something. Call me :)
That is such a cute picture! Girls love their dads!
You WOULD judge me. Ha
Post a Comment