Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Gingerbread Houses

We did our gingerbread houses Tuesday night...we always do 2 because one isn't enough for all the hands that want to help decorate:) We all had a lot of fun and the houses both turned out cute and neither of them broke this year wahoo!!


Katelyn's having fun with the icing...
Derek is just checkin things out:)

Mikayla hard at work...


Lookin good:)

Everyone decorating...


Mom & Mikayla's finished house...

It turned out so cute!


Ryan, Katelyn, Whitney & Derek's finished house


This one turned out very colorful...so cute!
Katelyn & Whitney being reindeer...LOL!
Oh Whitney...I am so using this picture for blackmail:)

3 comments:

Jen B. said...

Hahaha! LOvE the picture of Whitney on the bottom!!! That is awesome!!

Great holiday memories!! :) I need to be better at this kind of stuff...

Stephanie said...

They turned out SO cute!! :) I love Derek's face in the 6th picture - so funny. You are a hot "momma" ;) We are excited to see you guys tomorrw!!

Bryan and Sarah said...

I love your gingerbread houses! They turned out great!