Ryan won a 2 night stay at a condo in St. George for being the top seller for a product at his work...way to go babe...GREAT WIN:) We left early Friday morning and we were down in St. George at 9:30. We took the kids to eat breakfast at the Bear Paw Cafe, they loved the HUGE pancakes and french toast. We had dinner at Cafe Rio & then we went to the Tuacahn Festival of lights Friday night. I love the Tuacahn!! They had lots of pretty Christmas lights, a fire pit to sit around while listening to the performers sing on the outdoor stage, a Living Nativity, Santa, & a cool little train ride for the kids! The kids LOVED it and were so excited that they got to see a REAL donkey and camel:)
The kids

Ryan & the kids

Me & the kids

Ryan & Addy:)

Such a good big sister!

The fire pit...

Warming up by the fire:)


Derek would not look at the camera...

Then he did this when I told him to smile...

Then he did this when when I said "DEREK...SMILE!"....
I gave up LOL!

Katelyn & Whitney

A few funny pictures:)




Derek with Santa...a success this year!!
Katelyn with Santa

Whitney with Santa

Mikayla with Santa

Derek by the lights...

The HUGE Christmas Tree!

Ryan and I

A little blurry...but they had a living nativity performance
on their outdoor stage that included a real donkey and camel it was really neat!!

We ended the night with a ride on the Ruby's Inn Express Train:)

Saturday we slept in, got up and made a yummy breakfast, and then went swimming for a few hours. After the swimming we went and saw "A Christmas Carol", the kids loved it...it was a GREAT movie:) We left around 7 to drive home and we were home by 10 Saturday night. Quick trip, but it was worth it and we had a lot of fun!!
Dad with Whitney & Derek...
(Mikayla doing bunny earsin the background:)

Daddy & the kids

Mikayla and her noodle:)

Derek hanging out on the stairs...

Daddy & Derek

Whitney

Katelyn

Derek & Mommy...

Me & the kids...

Whitney being a spaz!

Derek in his cute life jacket:)

Ryan & the kids
Me & the kids
Such a good big sister!
The fire pit...
Warming up by the fire:)
Derek would not look at the camera...
Then he did this when I told him to smile...
Then he did this when when I said "DEREK...SMILE!"....
I gave up LOL!
Katelyn & Whitney
A few funny pictures:)
Derek with Santa...a success this year!!
Katelyn with Santa
Whitney with Santa
Mikayla with Santa
Derek by the lights...
The HUGE Christmas Tree!
Ryan and I
A little blurry...but they had a living nativity performance
on their outdoor stage that included a real donkey and camel it was really neat!!
We ended the night with a ride on the Ruby's Inn Express Train:)
Saturday we slept in, got up and made a yummy breakfast, and then went swimming for a few hours. After the swimming we went and saw "A Christmas Carol", the kids loved it...it was a GREAT movie:) We left around 7 to drive home and we were home by 10 Saturday night. Quick trip, but it was worth it and we had a lot of fun!!
Dad with Whitney & Derek...
(Mikayla doing bunny earsin the background:)
Daddy & the kids
Mikayla and her noodle:)
Derek hanging out on the stairs...
Daddy & Derek
Whitney
Katelyn
Derek & Mommy...
Whitney being a spaz!
Derek in his cute life jacket:)

3 comments:
This looks like a BLAST!! I love how big Addy is smiling in pictures now :) So cute. I'm glad you guys had such a good time!
Your St. George trip looks so fun! How cool that it was free! Also, how fun to be able to play in the snow! I miss that sometimes!
Way to go Ryan! Looks like a perfect family getaway! I love all the pool pictures! So much fun!
Post a Comment