Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Derek!

Derek turned 3 on Sunday. I know I have said it a million times, but time flies! I remember the day he was born like it was yesterday! I LOVE my little boy...he seriously is SO MUCH fun! He can always make me smile even when I really should be mad at him. He loves his dad & follows him around wanting to be just like him. He loves to go for rides on the "4-da-wee-oh" (4 wheeler), help dad shovel snow, talk about shooting big bucks, & help dad work on the cars. He loves any and all kinds of cars & monster trucks. He loves hanging out with all of his sisters and going shopping during the day with mom while they are at school:) I love his cheesy grin when I tell him to smile for the picture... I just want to squish his cute little dimples right off his cheeks! He is such a good boy and we are so blessed and happy to have him as part of our family it wouldn't be the same without him! We love you little buddy!! Happy Birthday!

The cutest 3 year old ever!
Waiting to open more presents:)

A dinosaur...he gets scared of these pretty easily... hehe
I think I buy them for him just to entertain myself with how he reacts LOL!




He loves Mickey Mouse:)

Trying SO hard to show me how old he is...
a thumb and 2 fingers=3 right?


He loves his new monster truck:)

After he had opened all his presents,
I asked him if he wanted to get the dinosaur out of the box...LOL!
He ran out of the room after this picture & while he was gone I got it out of the box and when he came back he saw it was out and walking towards him, so he climbed on the back of the couch and while pointing his finger at the new dinosaur, he started yelling...."NO DINOSAUR..NO!!" It's all on tape, and I LOVE IT...SO FUNNY!!!:)

The cake...

Cheese!


Waiting patiently for the singing to end..hehe


BLOW!!!


I think that did it:)


Checking out his Handy Manny toy from Grandma & Grandpa


A few pictures through the years:

Our new little guy:)

Actually not so little...he was 9lbs. 5oz!

3 Weeks old...

5 Months..Always so happy:)

7 Months- Fun in the tub!

8 Months

15 Months


Derek and his birth buddy Ryder:)
21 months


2 years old!
The flour incident...Makes me laugh every time!:)


Valentines 09..so happy about his new puppy:)

Easter 09 with his "BYU" Easter egg

28 Months...with his racecar:)

2 1/2 yrs. Cheesing it:)

2 1/2 yrs..loving his big boy underwear

33 Months

3 Years Old!

6 comments:

Lacie said...

Happy Birthday to Derek!! I love the birth buddy picture:)

Nate And Bobby Jo said...

Happy Birthday Derek! We'll have to get you a present when we get home.,

Stephanie said...

I love that Derek is afraid of his dinosaur!! :) haha It was fun to see you guys today!

Bryan and Sarah said...

Happy Birthday to Derek! The dinosaur incident is so funny! He looks so much like you!

Jen B. said...

Can you say....SUPER CUTE KID?!?!!? He is a sweetie :)

Jennifer Parcell said...

Happy Belated Birthday Derek! ALl I can say is what a stud! I really enjoyed looking back at all his adorable pictures!