Monday, January 4, 2010

Snow Fort!!

The kids were playing out in the snow in the back yard and before long we looked out and they had rolled a whole bunch of big snow balls and put them in a circle to make a "snow fort". Ryan decided to go out and help them and I stayed in the nice warm house:) Before long I looked outside and the snow fort was huge...that would have been a dream snow fort for me when I was little LOL!! They even built a snowman by the entrance. I got a few pictures...it was pretty dark out when they finished but they had a lot of fun!

Ryan rolling a nice big snow ball:)


Fits PERFECT...hehe


What a good dad!


Mikayla & Derek helping out...


Katelyn rolling a snow ball...


Ryan inside the fort...it's getting pretty tall!


Working on the inside so it doesn't cave in...


The finished product...
complete with a cute little snowman:)
GOOD WORK GUYS!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is a Massive Snow fort!! Looks like lots of work. :) I would have been inside where it is warm too!

Jennifer Parcell said...

Thats amazing! Nice work Ryan and gang!