We finally got Family Pictures!! It seems like I have been planning and arranging things for pictures for like 2 months now and we finally found a time that worked and got them done & I love them:) Ryan had New Years Eve off work and we had a spot by his work picked out that we thought would be cute for the pictures and my sister works right by Ryan's work also...SO she came out on her lunch break and took pictures of our family & it worked out perfect! Thanks Stephanie!
The Whole Fam...
The Whole Fam...

The Kids





3 comments:
These are SOOO gorgeous!! You all look so awesome! It's so nuts to see how many kids you have, isn't it? What a darling family!
Your family pictures turned out great! I also love the snow pictures - how great to have snow that you can play with! Addisyn has gotten big fast, too!
Oh, my goodness!! SO CUTE!! I love snow pictures!! And that little Derek....what a stud!! He defiantly holds his own with all your gorgeous girls!! :)
Post a Comment