I am always amazed how quickly time goes by...I know I have said it before with all my other kids, but I really can't believe our little Addy is ONE already! I took her to her doctor checkup and here are the stats:
Weight: 17lbs. 14 oz. (6%)
Length: 29.5 inches (60%)
Head: 18.1 inches (76%)
Her sleep...(like mother like daughter)
Blueberries
Her bottle...I'm working on this one...
Bananas
Her stacking cups
Tomatoes
Sucking her first 2 fingers
Strawberries
Her blanky
Cheerios
Playing peek-a-boo
Pineapple
My cell phone:)
Bathtime
Her new front facing car seat
Waving buh bye
And of course...Kisses from Mommy & Daddy!
Length: 29.5 inches (60%)
Head: 18.1 inches (76%)
She is a tiny little thing...her feet are still a size 1! It kinda drives me crazy because I find all these cute shoes...but none of them fit her yet LOL! She eats like crazy...I guess she is just little:) We Love our Addy she is such a joy to have in our family! She loves to do her groundhog scrunchy nose and then give you a dirty look...makes us laugh every time:) She has taken 4 steps by herself without holding onto anything...but she isn't quite walking yet. She has her two middle bottom teeth and has just popped through her two middle top teeth. She loves eating finger foods. Here are a few things she loves:
Her sleep...(like mother like daughter)
Blueberries
Her bottle...I'm working on this one...
Bananas
Her stacking cups
Tomatoes
Sucking her first 2 fingers
Strawberries
Her blanky
Cheerios
Playing peek-a-boo
Pineapple
My cell phone:)
Bathtime
Her new front facing car seat
Waving buh bye
And of course...Kisses from Mommy & Daddy!
We love you Addy!!
xxoo

Here are a few pictures from her PARTY...
Presents and Cupcakes:)

Oh Boy!! Where do I start!?

Mmmm...ya that's good stuff!

Lemme try this one...

Mmmm...yup delicious!

Finally interested in the candle....

AND...Ouch that's hot!

My very own cupcake!!

Mmmmm!

How exactly do I eat this thing?!

Ready to open presents:)

I think she likes it...

This pic makes me LOL!!
She was dancing to the music on the toy & laughing...
She makes me smile:)

Such a sweetie:)

xxoo
Here are a few pictures from her PARTY...
Presents and Cupcakes:)
Oh Boy!! Where do I start!?
Mmmm...ya that's good stuff!
Lemme try this one...
Mmmm...yup delicious!
Finally interested in the candle....
AND...Ouch that's hot!
My very own cupcake!!
Mmmmm!
How exactly do I eat this thing?!
Ready to open presents:)
I think she likes it...
This pic makes me LOL!!
She was dancing to the music on the toy & laughing...
She makes me smile:)
Such a sweetie:)
9 comments:
Another beautiful little girl!
This post is so cute, can she be any cuter?? Fun for the baby to stay "tiny" they do grow too fast. She is probably staying small for you! haha
Happy Birthday Addy!!
I can't believe how time flies either, how do we stop this thing?!?!?!?
Aw... ADDY!! I love this cute little bug. I see these pictures and I just want to squeeze her! She has SUCH a cute personality :)
So CUTE!! I love all the pics!
I can't1 believe she's 1 already! What a cutie
Wow! 1 is a big milestone! She is beautiful!
Happy Birthday to Addisyn - she is so cute!
She is so pretty! Takes after her mommy! I too am in disbelief that she is one! So stinking cute!
I can't believe our babies are one! Time goes by too quickly! She is absolutely beautiful like your other children. Makes me want to try for another girl....well, maybe : )
Post a Comment