Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!!

It was my birthday on Saturday...we figured we might as well celebrate it all weekend long:) On Friday Ryan took me clothes shopping and out to lunch at Tucanos. Saturday we went to the gym in the morning and then made a yummy breakfast & headed out to do some more shopping...finished off with dinner at The Cheesecake Factory:) It was SO good! Ryan and I got their garlic cheese balls, a strawberry smoothie, and then we shared the Chicken Madeira...with angel hair pasta instead of potatoes...I am getting hungry typing this mmmmm!! Sunday we had dinner at my sisters house...Chicken enchiladas, salad, and strawberry shortcake for my cake. It was all delicious! Then we played catch phrase...and the girls won--OF COURSE:) Thanks Steph & Mom for the fun time!! Ryan got me some new MUCH NEEDED pots and pans, some new pants and a couple shirts. I may be 29 but it was the best birthday so far! Thanks Ryan for making it so much fun...I Love you;)


Ryan & the kids got me a cake
and put 29 candles on it and lit them all to be funny LOL!
You know you are old when the smoke detector
goes off when you blow the candles out:)
The best part was the candles...the flames were different colors!


Cutting the cake...


Checking out the menu at
The Cheesecake Factory...


If you haven't tried these...
YOU MUST!!
Garlic cheese balls...mmm


Ryan & I after our delicious meal:)

7 comments:

Bryan and Sarah said...

Happy Birthday! I think that 29 is young! Also, your Bear Lake getaway looks like it was so fun!

Jennifer Sciore said...

Happy Birthday!! Those garlic cheese balls look delicious!

Saedi said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I'll be hitting that 29 this year too! Sadly, I won't look gorgeous like you when I do it!

Jennifer Parcell said...

You are so teenie tiny! You and Ryan look so cute and so happy! I love his tendor touch of your hand in that last photo! Glad you had a great Birthday! You deserved it! O want to see you new pots and pans, I am in need of some new ones and would love some advice!

Jen B. said...

Happy late Birthday!! Sorry I missed it we just got home from vacation! :)
I'm so glad you had a great day, or should I say weekend!?

Nate And Bobby Jo said...

Happy Birthday Miss. Love yah

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Your not old 'til you hit 30! So live it this year!!! I LOVE CHEESECAKE FACTORY!!