Saturday, April 10, 2010

Camping...in the back yard:)

The kids have been dying to sleep in the back yard in a tent so we set it up & Ryan made a campfire and they roasted marshmallows & made s'mores and then we had popcorn and treats in the tent. This is the part where everyone fell asleep EXCEPT me LOL...so by the time 1:30am rolled around I quietly snuck into the house and into my nice warm comfortable bed...now THAT is my kind of camping hehe:) Ryan was a trooper and stayed out there with them all night. Here are a few pictures...

Roasting marshmallows...

Addy just hangin out on the grass...

Derek LOVED the tent!

Whitney's friend Masie...enjoying her S'more hehe:)

More roasting & s'more eating

Addy...ready to go into her nice warm bed...
I TOTALLY understand:)

Mikayla...
thoroughly enjoying the marshmallow

Katelyn & Derek-CHEESER

Inside the tent...

Mikayla & her friend Kacey

So much fun:)

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

FUN!! The smores part anyway - I would have snuck into my bed too!! ;) Addy is so stinkin' cute.

Bryan and Sarah said...

It looks so fun! How great to be able to camp in the backyard!

Jen B. said...

I bet the kids loved that!! BTW your hair looks so good! I love the cut!

Jennifer Parcell said...

Ahh smore memories! Fun times! And major sugar rushes!