I got Addisyn a chair that hooks to the bar chairs so she can sit at the counter and we can take the hideous high chair down to the basement....wahoo!! So I gave her some peaches to eat and she looked so cute I decided to start snapping pictures. I painted her fingernails and they are so tiny and cute I want to squish them hehe:) I love taking pictures of her because from one picture to the next you never know what addytude you might get:) I love this little girl!! She makes me smile:)
5 comments:
Way cute pics! I hope those peaches are from the Red Stands :)
So I have to ask, why do you use the honey bear for her drink? I've used those with kids in therapy that have problems eating/feeding, so I was just curious! Miss seeing you guys...stupid ward splits!
I NEED to pinch those cheeks!! Good thing I get to on Friday :) She is so cute!! I love her cute hair and her fingernails are so little and cute!
I am sad to say that THOSE peaches are not from the red stands...they can directly from a can:( I did buy peaches from the red stands for my fruit trifle the other day though and mmm mmm...I LOVE those peaches!
The honey bear was given to me from a friend of mine that uses them with her kids and Addisyn hates sippy cups so I give her that...I was not aware that they use them in therapy--interesting.
Yes our ward splitting has been a little absurd...I am holding out hope that if the wards split again you will be back in our ward;)
Winco has really good prices on some things. Their produce is a pretty good price and their bulk foods section is pretty cool. We also LOVE the bagels from the bakery and they are a really good price, like $3.00/dozen. The Megaberry, and Asiago bagels are the BEST! They also have good sales, so sometimes we just go and buy what is a good price. :) You should definitely check it out!!
Melissa she is such a doll!! Her face is so stinkin cute! You guys have beautiful children.
Post a Comment