Wednesday, July 21, 2010

New Hair

Ok...so I didn't get "new hair" but I did get my hair done:) This is one thing that is at the the top of my list of favorite things to do. I always love the fresh feel & smell right after you get your hair done and personally I think it feels like new hair...hence the title of the post:)


And...a close up;)

5 comments:

The Manwaring Family said...

Your hair always looks great!

Stephanie said...

LOVE it!! You are gorgeous and Ashley always does such a good job :)

Jennifer Parcell said...

It looks amazing! I have never seen you with a bad hair day ever~! I also agree with the list of favs! I love getting my hair done! YOU look great!!!!

Nate And Bobby Jo said...

You are a hotty!!

Bryan and Sarah said...

It looks great! I think it's so cool that you can look good with both blond and brown!