We went boating with some friends at Yuba Lake and we had such a great time! The kids loved playing with friends and playing in the water all day. The girls were excited to be pulled on the tube behind the boat until they got on and Mikayla couldn't stop screaming, Katelyn started to cry, and Whitney loved it. Of course once they stopped and realized it wasn't that bad they all wanted to go again:) I got to try surfing and after MANY tries was able to get up and stay up for about 10 seconds wahoo! It was such a fun and relaxing day...Thanks guys!
All the kids on the boat
All the kids on the boat
Mikayla, Katelyn, Whitney, & Derek on the tube...
Whitney started out backwards & decided she better turn around
Whitney & Brooks
Mikayla, Katelyn, & Kenedee
Me, Mikayla, & Katelyn on the tube

2 comments:
I love all the updates! You look so pretty in all the photos! It looks like you guys are having a great summer - it makes me miss Utah!
Oh my gosh!! You have been a busy blogging girl! I was starting to wonder when I would see some updates on your blog. :) Looks like you guys have been having so much fun this summer! You have such a cute family!
Post a Comment