Monday, August 23, 2010

Girls Night!

Ryan & Derek went camping Friday night, so the girls and I had a fun girls night together.

We started off making homemade pizza...
While I made the dough and let it rise, the girls got the toppings ready.

Mikayla cooking the sausage...

Katelyn cutting the olives...

Mom and Mikayla...
courtesy of our photographer Whitney:)

Dough is ready, time to make the pizza!
Whitney spreading the pizza sauce...


Mom putting on the cheese:)

Whitney putting on the pepperonis...

Mikayla doing the sausage...

Katelyn doing the olives...

Group picture with the finished pizza ready to go in the oven...

Pictures while it cooks...
We love our little Addisyn!

So Sweet:)

Addy giving her monkey kisses...

Ta dah...The finished Pizza!
We spread garlic butter on the crust so we had bread sticks and pizza in one
it was SO.GOOD.

The first devoured slice:)

Then we went and got frozen yogurt at Yogurt Bliss--pineapple & tart together are SO YUMMY!
(Not the actual picture...but I thought the frozen yogurt
deserved to have a picture, so go with me on this one;)

Then we rented this....
And this...
Which by the way were BOTH so good!

We enjoyed a few of these with our movies...
Don't worry we didn't eat ALL of them:)

We watched the first movie on the couch...
Here is Addy playing with Dereks cars:)

Mikayla & Katelyn watching the show

Whitney and the bowl of popcorn...

The older 3 girls in my bed for the second movie...

I thought for sure they would be asleep in the first 10 minutes of the show....nope
We were up until 1:00am watching them and none of us fell asleep!
(It very well could have been from the large consumptions of sugar...hehe)

All together we had such a FUN night!
We are convinced girls always have WAY more fun than the boys!!

3 comments:

Hayley said...

That pizza looks delicious! That looks like it was a lot of fun. What a fun mom you are.

Stephanie said...

FUN!! :) All the food looks delicious and the movies look great!!

Bryan and Sarah said...

I think you are such a fun mom! I'll bet your girls loved staying up so late! Your pizza looks good - I'm going to have to make some now!