Monday, August 23, 2010

Thanksgiving Point Farm

Yes...we ventured up to the Farm at Thanksgiving Point with the cousins. In all we had 9 kids and 2 adults, it was crazy but lots of fun:) Here are a LOT of pictures from the trip.

Mikayla & Addisyn


Halle, Shelby, & Katelyn

The WHOLE clan..on the cow!


Addy, Mikayla, & Brooklyn

Derek...ridin the cow!

Poor cow....

Checkin out the goats...

I love the goats...I think I want a pet goat:)

Derek
Feeding them

Addy isn't so sure about them...

Brooklyn went to show Addisyn the goat that was
standing up on the fence and he decided he wanted to eat her hair...
Addy again isn't so sure she likes it LOL!

Very friendly goat!

I love his face as the goat eats out of his hand:)


Addy...not liking the friendly goat hehe!

More feeding...

A cock fight!

Feeding the Llama...

I love Dereks mouth...
I think he is imitating the Llamas mouth as he eats LOL!

Cassidy & Derek...
both about to fall in with the Llamas!

Katelyn feeding the Llama

Derek feeding the Llama

Mikayla & Addy...a little too close for Addy's liking

Gettin a better view of the horse:)

Cassidy, Derek, & Katelyn

Brooklyn

Katelyn & Whitney

I think she likes the ducks...

Yup...she loves them!

Derek & the ducks

Shannon & girls...having a rest:)

"The Fish"...the kids were SO excited when they spotted this fish,
they insisted I get a picture. I say poor fish...yucky water!

Derek...he's got the best seat in the house:)

Our little climber...checkin out the ducks

Cassidy checking out the lazy pigs...
I was a little disappointed that we didn't even get an OINK:)

Addy and the ducks

Mikayla & Katelyn

Addy in the playhouse...
she loved peeking out the windows and door

Katelyn wanted a behind bars jail picture...

The whole clan...in Jail!
Such sad faces...LOL!

Derek checking out the bunny rabbits

On the wagon ride...pulled by the tractor

Shelby, Katelyn, Mikayla, & Brooklyn

Whitney, Halle, & Shelby

Addy & Whitney..enjoying the ride:)

Derek & Cassidy...they got a front row seat:)

Happy little Addy...I love her sweet smile:)

Last but not least...The COWS!
Addy wanted a closer look at this one hehe:)

Derek thought he might jump the fence and ride him...

Here he is taking the bull by the horns...
or something like that.



2 comments:

Stephanie said...

All the kids look so cute!! I espeically love when Addy raises her arms and puts her hands over her face when she gets sad. :) This looks like a blast!!

shannon said...

Ok I know I'm a little partial but seriously how did we get so many stinkin cute kids in the same family?... I mean really :) Thanks again we had so much fun!