Sunday, June 19, 2011

Holden Family Reunion

My mom's two brothers and their families flew in from Canada over Father's day weekend to have a little reunion and see my cousin, Jacob, return from his mission in Cambodia. I didn't take any pictures...so I stole them from my sister who did;) Thanks Steph!

Derek wearing Matt's sunglasses
on our way to dinner on Friday night.


Derek and uncle Matt - he kept grabing Matt's face and saying, "You're funny!"
They are little buddies.


Far side: Me, Ryan, Sterling - Brother, Hayley - Sister
Near side: Cody - Cousin, Ashley - Cousin, Kelly - Cousin, Dahl - Cousin


Brenley - Aunt, Eric - Uncle, Mark - Uncle, Jane - Aunt, Mom


Shane - Uncle, Brenley - Aunt, Eric - Uncle, Mark - Uncle, Jane - Aunt, Mom


Aunt Stephanie & Derek
The kids had a fun time playing with all the cousins and jumping on the Salmons trampoline...no pictures of that though...cuz I didn't take my camera :)

No comments: