I surprised Ryan & the kids with Stadium of Fire tickets to see Brad Paisley & David Archuleta this year. I broke down and told Ryan a few days before, but the kids didn't know until we were at the gates & I handed them a ticket....they just thought we were going to watch fireworks somewhere. We had such s fun time, the entertainment was great & of course the stadium was on fire with fireworks at the end & the kids LOVED that! Derek got a little sleepy near the end and I told him he better stay awake because they were going to have the biggest baddest fireworks show he had ever seen...so he decided to stay awake:) We were all a bit tired the next day but with a little makeup sleep, it was worth it!
These sky divers are crazy I decided....
fun to watch though!
On his way down, this guy knocked over a baracade and some guy with his flag that is sticking out of the bottom...he didn't land quite as smoothly as planned LOL!
fun to watch though!
On his way down, this guy knocked over a baracade and some guy with his flag that is sticking out of the bottom...he didn't land quite as smoothly as planned LOL!
Katelyn, Ryan, & Derek enjoying the show!
Addy showing me her bracelet...(my watch)
Mikyala
Katelyn
Ryan & Derek
Mikayla & Addy tuned into the show...
Cheese!
Derek & daddy watching the show:)
Mikayla & Addy...
Addy loves those fingers:)
Mikayla is such a good big sister!
The stage...
Stadium of Fire!
Addy relaxing with her fingers in her mouth...
Whitney & her poor broken arm:(
Derek checkin things out through the binoculars:)
Such a good smiler:)
The stadium...On Fire :D
Fireworks! My favorite part!
Ryan & Derek watching the fireworks
Katelyn & Addy...
Addy wants to keep her eye on those fireworks:)
Mom, Addy, & Kate watchin the show...
Addy...the fireworks got a little loud for her sometimes:)
Beautiful Mikayla
Daddy & D-man
Derek
Whitney & her cute pink cast
Addisyn...I think it's bedtime
Mikayla, Addy & I
Derek & Daddy
Family picture...
these are few and far between so I was so happy to get one:)
Addy riding on daddy's shoulders
Oh to be a kid again....
Silly daddy:)





1 comment:
That looks SO fun!! :)
Post a Comment