Monday, July 4, 2011

Grand Parade & Breakfast

I woke up at 5:30, got ready, then got the kids up and ready....and then we all got dad up and ready;) & then we headed up to watch the balloon launch in Provo and then the Parade. We set up our chairs in a nice front row spot on University Ave, and then walked over to the balloons...but they decided it was too windy to lift off so we just saw a few of them blown up...better luck next year. The parade was fun & the overcast weather was great! The kids had fun waving to everyone in the parade & eating candy. Derek loved the guys on the stunt bikes & of course the BYU players that gave him cool cards. Addy loved waving to the princesses and danced around anytime music came on:) After the parade we went to Mimi's Cafe for breakfast & it was delicious...I love eating breakfast out! Happy 4th of July!

Mikayla & Katelyn chillin in their chairs:)

Whitney enjoying some snacks...


Derek, Addy, & Whit ready for the parade


Derek & Addy


Hangin out with dad


Addy...getting some licorice

Maybe...if I can JUST get this bag OPEN!


Yay! Licorice for Addy:)


Ryan & Derek watching the parade

Mom & Addy




Ryan coming back from watching the stunt bikes with Derek & Addy...
Derek wanted to watch them again, so they walked down to check it out.


Aww what a sweet little boy...he loves his mommy:)


Mikayla & Kate having some treats

Mikayla & I...
how do they grow up so fast!?


Addy & her cool balloon hat!

She loved it!


Doing her usual posing...hehe


High five from the fireman! Wahoo!

So cute:)

Derek getting himself comfortable...lol!


Mikayla & I at breakfast...YUM!


LOL...Katelyn & Addy playing with their spoons:)

Silly girls!

LOL...Mikayla kept doing SUPER cheese for the pictures

Having some drinks...
Such cute sisters:)

Whitney...happy to be there:)


Derek wanted a spoon picture too...lol


Addy proceeding to tell everyone "peace out"...


"Peace out Daddy"...


"Peace out Mommy"...


"Peace out Derek"...

"Peace out Whitney"...


Good old fashioned Addy-tude...gotta love it:)

Ryan & Derek

LOL! Ryan & Whit...
I think she loved having her very own orange juice:)
Overall a fun 4th of July morning! Time for a nap:)

2 comments:

Bryan and Sarah said...

Happy 4th of July! I'm jealous of your parade. We'll have to catch it next year! Your morning looks like it was great!

Stephanie said...

FUN!! We should have come... :)