We have some friends whose brother is the personal assistant for Poisons Bass Player, Bobby Dall. They had 2 extra FREE, ROW 1 tickets & VIP backstage passes to the concert on Thursday night so of course they called us:) It was pretty neat being that close to the stage and then getting to meet some of the band members in person backstage afterwards. We got to walk out and see all of there personal tour buses...they are huge and very nice....oh ya and I am sure VERY expensive LOL! Anyways, we had a good time despite not getting home until 2 am and being dead tired the next day...I think it was worth it:) Oh, and make sure you click on the pictures...they look much better big, and there are ALOT! I actually took 116 pictures (I know I still can't believe I took that many) that night so choosing which ones to post was tricky:)Ryan and I with the stage in the background
I think Bobby was posing for my picture in this one...hehe:)

Bret Michaels and Rikki Rocket

Bobby and all of his guitar picks...I got 3 of those:)

I think Bret & Bobby were posing for me in this one:)

Rockin out
Bret on our side of the stage

I'm not sure who cleans all that confetti up...what a pain!
We got to meet Bobby Dall(Bass) & Rikki Rocket(Drums) backstage and they signed our tickets. Oh, and there is 3 of Bobby Dall's guitar picks
C.C. Deville's Dressing Room...gotta love the fancy little mermaid curtain LOL!!

5 comments:
Do they play guitars better than I do on Rock Band? lol looks like fun, I bet my Ryan would have loved that!
I'm kinda jealous in a wierd way, I think it's because I watched rock of love.
Rock on!!! That is so RAD! Looks like a great time, you guys are totally high rollers now!! And you say you just sit home all the time......
Chelsi that is just what I thought...I need to see if I can play some poison songs on Rock Band now:) They are much better than I would ever be though...I couldn't believe how fast they move their fingers LOL!
HOW FUN!!!! I only saw a little bit of Rock of Love, but the only thing I can think about is, were you backstage showing him your new dance moves????? That really is cool!!!!
Post a Comment