Tuesday, August 5, 2008

DONE, DONE, & DONE!!

I am SO relieved to be done with the book the suspense was killing me...besides the fact that my whole family has been fending for themselves while I have been reading. I won't comment and ruin anything for everyone else:) Just glad to be done!! Can't wait for the Twilight Movie now:):)!!!

5 comments:

Lacie said...

Thanks for calling, I really needed to get all my thoughts of my chest and Eddie just didn't understand.

shannon said...

I just finished yesterday. What did you think. I really liked it and am glad it tied all together in the end. Can't wait for the movie:)

ciara said...

I hear that those books are good but I havent read them. Lacey read the last one in a day!! I scrolled down through your blog, your family pictures are so cute!!! I love them!!! I love all your pictures:)

Stephanie said...

I'm glad you liked the video Matt posted... haha He thinks he is hilarious ;) I'm almost don't with Twilight! haha I have some catching up to do for sure! :)

Anonymous said...

I finished! It wasn't my favorite out of the series. What did you think?