The girls had crazy hair day at school on Wednesday. I personally do not enjoy this day because my whole morning ends up being spent doing the kids hair, while they whine that it hurts. BUT the girls LOVE crazy hair day and get so excited to do really crazy things to their hair. Mikayla won a water bottle filled with candy last year for having the craziest hair in her class, so she wanted to win one again this year. That leaves me trying to come up with really crazy ideas...! Well, here is what we ended up with for this years crazy hair day...pretty crazy dontcha think!? Oh, and all that work and they didn't do prizes this year...!
Katelyn being crazy!
The back of Mikaylas hair...we must have forgot a back shot of Katelyns:)

5 comments:
Holy Crap that looks like a lot of work. Good Job!
That does look like a lot of work!! I just send Aubrie without doing it at all....Thats crazy enough right?!?!?
How the heck did you do that? You should teach a "crazy hair" class!!
Haha - you are CRAZY! I remember when you used to do my hair all the time and it hurt and you would say "BEAUTY HURTS!" :) haha I have a hard head because of you though ;)
We have crazy hair day tomorrow and I was told to look at your blog, because your kids had the best crazy hair. They are not only the best, their is no way I could even come close to doing any of that. You are amazing!!!!
Post a Comment