Mikayla is 8 years old today!! She was due on September 28th and I ended up going in to be induced on the 29th, I remember crying because I didn't want to wait one more day...and now it has been 8 years! Although, she was by far my easiest pregnancy and delivery. We went in around noon to be induced, they started me on the pitocin, we waited awhile and I progressed from a 2 to a 5 pretty slow and then from a 5 to a 10 VERY fast and once the doctor came I had to push about 10 times and there she was:) She was born at 7:25pm, was 7lbs. 7oz. (such a nice size), 19 1/2" long, and had TONS of black hair...which I was so excited about:). Mikayla has been such a joy in our lives ever since! She is THE BEST oldest child I could EVER ask for! She is such a good big sister and such a help around the house, she has become such a good piano player and works so hard at everything she does! She loves to play soccer, sing, dance, & play with her friends. We are so proud of how grown up she has become and can't believe she is 8 years old already...TIME GOES BY SO FAST!!
2000- 7 Weeks Old
2001- 7 months old
2002- 2 Years Old
2002-Christmas
In 2003, I had 3 kids age 3 and under...so I am guessing that is why I can't seem to find a picture from that year LOL!
2004- 4 Years Old
2005- 5 Years Old

Sisters:)

2006- 6 Years Old
Fall 2007- 7 Years Old
Spring 2008- 7 Years Old
2008- 8 Years Old

6 comments:
It's crazy how fast the time goes. It's funny that the first thing I thought when I saw this was YEA....she gets to go to Activity Days now!!!:)
It seems like just yesterday she was born! I remember standing at the head of the bed when she came out of you! hehe She just keeps getting cuter everyday!
Happy Birthday! That is the cutest 7 week old picture ever!
I love your Birthday posts! It's so sad how quick it goes, she is such a cute baby!!! I love her smile, don't you just wish you could hold them one more time.....
She is so cute and such a good friend to Lexi. We just love her, and she is a realy good soccer player
Happy Birthday Mikayla! What a cute post. It is so fun to see what they look like when they were a baby. Hope you have a fun day. We'll see you at the party.
Post a Comment