We had dinner and cake on Monday for Mikayla's birthday and then on Tuesday she had a friend ice cream party. We had pizza, played "P-A-R-T-Y" (our version of bingo:), had an ice cream pinata...WHICH WAS HILARIOUS TO WATCH...LOL, let the girls make their own ice cream sundaes, and had cupcakes. It was a lot of fun! The girls each got a plastic ice cream bowl and spoon filled with candy and an ice cream cone shaped bubble necklace to take home. I am very glad to have a break from birthdays until November now!
Mikayla opening her Hannah Montana video game
Her birthday cake...We were at the store and she saw the #8 candle and she said "mom this is only 59 cents can I get it for my cake?" I thought that was cute that she wanted a number 8, so we did the number eight and then 7 other candles around it:)
Opening Kacey's present...she had to pop the balloons to find out what was inside each one. I thought it was such a cute idea!
7 comments:
Haha - That looks like so much fun! You are such a good - creative mom! Someday I'm gonna use some of your cute ideas! :)
WOW! That looks like a lot of work!! You are such a good mom! No wonder you want more kids, you take good care of them!! Mikayla looks like she had so much fun!! Happy Birthday Mikayla!!
way cute idea, I LOVE the ice cream bowls!
Lexi had such a fun time. When she got in the car she told me what a fun mom MiKayla has. So congrats to getting the best compliment a mom can get.
what a cute idea to have an ice cream party. those little favors were cute that you were putting together. Your cake was amazing too! Yum me and sterling want the recipe.
Wow! You have been a busy lady! You're blog is so stinkin cute! I love all the pictures. I'll probably steel your idea to post pictures of the kids growing up or myriah and baylan's birthdays...such a cute idea! BTW...you look so beautiful!!
SO fun!!! Happy Birthday Mikayla!
Post a Comment