Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Whitney's 5th Birthday!

I am VERY late at posting these pictures, and there are alot of them...and yes I am back posting them. Anyways, here are all the pictures from the day of Whitney's birthday:) It was kind of a crazy day...we did presents after school so Ryan could be there and then we had dinner (spaghetti was her choice) and then rushed off to a soccer game at 5:30 and soccer pictures at 6:30 after. Then we came home around 7:15 and had cake and ice cream and sang to her. She is such a sweetie and we are so happy to have her as part of our family!

Ready to open her presents!
Derek & Whitney
Cheese!
More presents:)

She was all done opening her presents and was looking at one of them when Ryan brought the bike into the family room without her seeing and rolled it out in front of her. It took her a minute to realize that the bike was her present too LOL!!

I got some cute pictures of Derek...I was excited because he NEVER looks at the camera when I want to take his picture..YAY!!
Gotta love the dimples:)
What a stud!!
Whitney's Cake....not one of my better efforts LOL!
Mikayla lighting her candles for her
I can't believe she is 5!
The lit cake:)
Singing Happy Birthday...
BLOW!!!
Yummy!
Derek thinks it's pretty tasty too!
Cheese:)
And of course....The Silly Faces! :)



1 comment:

Lacie said...

I think you did a good job on the cake, it's cute!