Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Last Minute Visiting Teaching

Ok..so for those of you who are slackers like me, and wait until the last week to do your visiting teaching, here is a great drop off treat idea that I am doing this month. It is called the "Thanksgiving Blessing Mix". It is a snack food mix of things representing Thanksgiving (Bugles, Pretzels, Candy Corn, Nuts, & Candy Orange Slices). I mixed the snacks up and put them in a clear cellophane bag and attached the tag. By clicking on this link it will give you the PDF file for the tag that has the correlations of the treats in the bag to Thanksgiving. Enjoy:) http://www.sugardoodle.net/Thanksgiving%20Day%20Ideas/Blessing_Mix_Tag%5B1%5D.pdf

3 comments:

Jen B. said...

That is such a great idea!! I think I will use it!! Where do you find this stuff!??!

Jennifer Parcell said...

Quick thinking Girl! I will def. need to use this!

Lacie said...

Good idea!