Nothing new to report...still 1 cm. and 50%. I am not very happy about it at all! I keep saying, "I will be progressed at next weeks appointment" and they have told me the SAME THING 3 WEEKS IN A ROW!!! I consider myself a patient person...but only until a certain point...I have reached "THAT" point! I can handle waiting a little longer but NO PROGRESS!?? So I am pretty frustrated... to say the least. Better luck next week....

4 comments:
You look great! I feel your pain! I have not progressed for three weeks either...1 cm, 75% and holding! So frustrating!!! Anyway, I am scheduled for Thursday at 8 am...hope you are as lucky!! Cute blankets!
You are the cutest pregnant lady! I'll be praying that your delivery goes well and that your baby is healthy! I'm sorry you haven't progressed yet; hopefully soon!
Good Luck Melissa! Hope it goes easy!
Oh my, don't you love the end of the pregnancy??? I don't envy you!
Post a Comment