I had my doctor's appointment today AND....I am still 1 cm. and he said maybe 60% effaced (BIG SHOCKER I KNOW!!!) So I don't really even know why I am posting it when it is pretty much the same as the last 3 weeks but there it is. More great news, their schedule for inductions is full for tomorrow, so that is out of the question. The only glimmer of hope is that they put me on the induction schedule for Monday so if all goes as planned I will be induced on Monday:) Which is good and bad...my other 4 kids become a bigger issue during the week than on the weekend, but it will be nice to get it done with...I guess the little buggers don't always come out when you want them to! Well, lets just hope that I have a beautiful new baby in my arms on Monday & THEN I will FINALLY be done!!
7 comments:
You've made it this far!! This is the worse, you just want and NEED to be done being preggers. Good Luck come Monday!
I have never had a baby with kids in school, just the thought makes me feel stressed! Best of luck cutie! If you need any help with the kids, please promise you will call me! I'd love to have Derek over to play, or drive the girls to/from school.
Let's just see if you ever go into labor on your own! Maybe you could kick out a 16 lb butter ball. I bet you would go to 45 weeks. It's just a mere six weeks away! Elephants are pregnant for like 2 years. Holy s#@%.... That is sick and wrong! I am going to invent or steal... some pitosen pills. Just chew and swallow and Voila! Contractions in a bottle! hehehehe And like I said maybe use a razor instead of a massive cutip to strip membranes.Seriously DOCTORS REALLY SUCK!
Maybe you will just go into labor on your own! Isn't there some sort of activity that helps start labor??? What is that?? Oh it's the activty that began this whole pregnancy...Just do it!!!!
HAHA! I am so glad all of you could make me laugh:):) And Chelsi...unfortunately that never works for me, gets me pregnant really well but, not so good at ending the misery LOL!!
Good luck with everything I hope it all goes well. New babies are the best ever!
It's Monday! I hope everything goes well at the hospital!
Post a Comment