Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Addisyn Ava

I was scheduled for an induction on 2/2/09 and they called me in and told me to come in at 8:00 am. We arrived around 8:30 and got all checked in by 8:50 and had the monitors hooked up by 9:00. When they checked me for the first time...you guessed it...STILL 1cm. and 60% LOL! At 9:30 they put my IV in...on the second try, after fishing around in my one arm for awhile OUCH! Then at 9:40 came the good stuff....Pitocin:) At 10:20 I was 2cm and 75% & the doctor came in and broke my water. At 11:30 I decided to get my epidural...at 12:40 I was 4cm. & at 1:10 they checked me and I was complete. The doctor came right in and I started pushing at 1:15 and she was born at 1:32 YAY!!! She weighed 7lbs. 2oz. and was 19 1/2" long with lots and lots of dark hair:) She was just the right size and I am so happy that she has tons of hair! She has been such a good baby so far, I love her so much, & I am so happy she is finally here:)

SO READY:)

IV in...not in too much pain yet:)

She's here!

I think she needs a bath...

The PERFECT size...such a good little girl:)

Her first diaper...

All clean and enjoying the heated bed...

Happy to be here...

Hi Mom & Dad:)

Ohhh...

Getting her hair all washed out...

Much better...

So precious!

So sleepy:)

The cozy burrito wrap..hehe

All worn out from her big day...


Picture with mom & dad..

She's Perfect...I Love Her!!!

So happy she is here:)

5 comments:

Lacie said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Isn't it the best seeing all the kids so happy to have a little sister. Congratulations!!!!!

Hayley said...

I love the first couple pictures of you. You look so happy to be there and to just have that baby. :)

Jennifer Sciore said...

Oh Melissa, she is SO CUTE!! I love pictures of new babies and I am a huge fan of the burrito wrap. I think we were still wrapping Kolten like that until he was 1! Your family is so adorable! I hope all is going well with the new little one. We miss you guys!

Jennifer Parcell said...

You both look beautiful! You are glowing! Oh how freaking precious!

Saedi said...

HOORAY! Congratulations! I was just thinking about you guys today and wondering if you'd had her yet. She is so beautiful, I'm so happy for you!